@ All countries
Managing/Senior Partner and Director
We’re looking for a highly reputable, influential, and experienced professional with substantial expertise in management consulting, advisory and counsel to be a named Managing/Senior Partner and Director with Hylman.
What you will do
A MP/SP at Hylman would lead and support the leadership of a market and service line at Hylman and be responsible for guiding a business's strategic direction and managing day-to-day activities with a stake in the company. They maintain positive client relationships and drive new business acquisitions and develop and implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies. Additionally, following the efficiency model of Hylman, they’d also contribute to the highest calibre network of leaders we have to bridge value on both a local and international scale.
You’re a great fit if you have
· Ability to lead the regional offices in all kinds of activities, from sales to delivery
· Substantial network in the private and/or public sector
· Ability to find, acquire and retain client leads of all sizes
· Ability to meet aggressive KPIs with a strong suit to land deals frequently, swiftly and recurrently
· Ability to source and win contracts from the private and public sector
· Have a strong short and long term vision to the growth and sustainability of business
· Have a special methodology of approach that provides a competitive edge and optimal customer satisfaction
· Ability to strategize and deliver upon that strategy with contingencies in place
· Hunter spirit and motivated to successfully land the deals with no thought of giving up
· Excellent interpersonal, social and communication skills
· Compliance with the international standards, best practices, policies, and diligences of the Group effectively
· Ability to work with the deployed team, other partners and overall Group
*Partners have the ability to bring along their preferred consultants and team.
*Highly results oriented. Full autonomy and flexibility to maximize creativity with a sweet entrepreneurial drive.
Consulting Hylman values
We commit to maintain a strong, growing and inclusive culture built for our internationally diverse team and the communities we work with. We are driven by our core principles to change the way we do things and maximize value impact with a highest calibre network of leaders and fix the limitations of the industry today. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we maintain full disclosure in our communications. Each individual contributes to the brand of Hylman and is highly valued in the extensively unique and quality value chain retained. Everyone is expected to execute with excellence, creating an environment of integration. We win as a team and respect everyone’s culture to empower ourselves to learn from each other, innovate, and grow. Our job descriptions change by the day and we are more known as ENABLERS of change, development and growth. We only expect that of all our people.