· The client was one of the leaders of the urban ground transportation construction and installation.
· The client had won a significant tender to deliver several lines of cable car transportation systems in the city and had to build-up a team to deliver this service.
We had to build a team composed of local staff as well as international specialists having worked on that specific niche means of transportation and with knowledge of processes, regulations and best practices applicable to the industry.
· We established a management structure in a short period of time, including the health and safety director.
· Combination of recruitment technique to recruit for technical and specialist roles: internal mobility within our client’s international workforce, external targeted executive search, job boards and likedin.
· Assessment and initial evaluation of the candidates, short listing on behalf of the client and support to final selection of profiles on the key positions.
The health and safety metrics achieved by the team have been significantly higher than the targets provided by the city government, with, in particular, no fatal accident on the site and adherence to strict health and safety protocols, contributing to the quality of the delivery for our client.